Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

NYC SPRING 2010 DELICIOUS

okay guys Productive day . yipeee . I had such wonderful time today . It is absolutely gorgeous outside. I love it. ahhhhhhhh got caught up on some much needed filing, a nice lunch with my co-worker thanks for draggin me to Bryant park I enjoyed every second of it. Off to happy hour with my ex bf lol he's a great friend now. But yes happy hour then a bit of dancing. I'm so excited. yippee. alright Big apple not so bad.

Exercise update. started Shaun T's Insanity workout this morning. OMG I am soooo out of shape. But I am proud of me I hung in there and grunted my way through the entire fit test. whooo. I'll do a detailed post about all of that later on this weekend, but right now I must figure out what to do with this hair. .....must look excellent for the happy hour lol. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment