Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lost 28 lbs and gained the majority of it back!!!!!!

So it has been a while since I have posted a piece on this here blog. But the truth is I have been enjoying my summer 2010. Thank GOD from 25th Birthday shenanigans to family gatherings, I have been super busy dancing and EATING.... :(



I was able to lose 28lbs. without a gym membership but through simply eliminating carbs for six days of the week and consuming only natural sugars via fruits and vegetables in super moderation. I also had half of a grapefruit after every meal, even a snack. Then I would walk to Union square or to Brooklyn from Midtown Manhattan. lol the difficulty with remaining consistent came when I had to volunteer on a political campaign and got stuck for an additional 5 hrs a day behind a desk making phone calls. But that's alright lesson learned.



The reality is now I know I can do it and making excuses won't get me anywhere but 50 lbs. heavier. I have indulged for far too long and it is showing in more ways than one. It is September 5, 2010 and I will be on another challenge. 25 by the 25th of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment