Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

BLIZZARD IN NYC......WEIGHT LOSS UPDATES....RANTINGG

It's Snowing again...

Foodie Finds (not really but yea sometimes on a budget...)
Your girl enjoyed some great fresh "live not raw food" last night. The recipe courtesy of the yabbapot lady....I don't know her name but I subscribed to her channel on the ole youtubeski and found some yummy lovely recipes that may help me on my road to a cleaner eating lifestyle change. Royal seaweed salad. The salad was just divine!

I happened to have some of the ingredients in the pantry. What an amazing taste the flavors are complex but compliment one another very well. I bought a small container of sesame seed oil to flavor and what a treat it turned out to be.

Thank you YABBA!

Weather appreciation

Thanks to the snowstorm , I got to hang with a great college friend for the evening we caught up laughed alot and talked about weight and how we both want healthy happy lifestyles. GRRRREEEEAAAATT partners in change. And the best part is I noticed that I'm not as negative about my weight as I used to be (ahhhhhmazing).

Weekend plans

FSOT FSOT FSOT FSOT FSOT FSOT .UAE!


No comments:

Post a Comment