Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Faith test........initiated lol

YIPEEE 2 WRITE-UPS BEFORE PROBATION PERIOD IS OVER.!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

I'm not really sure who to be angry with. Probably myself and perhaps my massah's a little too. But the reality is i'm just consumed with a burning rage at this very point in time. Like a physical heat lol I think I may be sweating there goes my press. ... darn!

But yea so there's this heat of anxiety lighting my heart and limbs ablaze and I hope it calms itself soon. I'm wearing slate gray and we know how much of an armpit stain can be left when perspiration decides to cascade down at the most inopportune time.

Ah this place!!!!!! lol Its a long running PUNK'd episode and I can't seem to get Mr. Kutcher to come out and suprise me. COME ONNN it's almost not funny anymore.

arghhhyyyy write up write write up why don't we write the no smoking sign in an office space, . across your forhead. Or perhaps confidentiality with asterisks across there too. Or even better no you cannot tell the CFO to get the hell out of your office. AHHHHHHH maybe we can define hostile for the massah's as well. lol now my stomach is churning with disgust I may just hurl.


Worst part is I was sooooo looking forward to my Subway sandwich and nowww no appetite. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.


WELCOME TO 24. YIPEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment